Contacts and General Terms and Conditions
Gosposka ulica 15
T: + 386 1 24 12 521, 386 1 24 12 500
M: + 386 41 597 821
Your event will certainly be unforgettable: your guests will be offered an exclusive guided tour of the palace halls including the collections of the City Museum of Ljubljana, they will have an opportunity to choose souvenirs laden with stories from the past. Here, in the very centre of a modern European capital, the distinct atmosphere will help them bring time to a standstill.
Auersperg Palace holds the status of a cultural monument. Therefore, special rules apply to it. Please note the following:
1. Capacities of individual rooms: When arranging an event, please take the number of participants into account. It must not exceed the specified capacities!
2. Installing additional equipment: The installation of any additional elements required for an event is subject to the approval of the City Museum of Ljubljana and may only be undertaken in the presence of its authorised person. Any intervention involving penetration of the walls of Auersperg Palace (e.g. drilling) is not allowed.
3. Liability for damage: The lessee shall be liable for any damage incurred during the time of the event in question. The lessee shall be obliged to compensate the Museum for any damage incurred to the leased premises as well as any damage which is, as a result of the event, incurred in other rooms or facilities of the City Museum of Ljubljana, regardless of whether the damage was caused by the lessee or visitors to the lessee's event.
4. Arranging the room: Both the arrangement of the room and its cleaning and restoration to its original condition (waste disposal, accessories, decorations etc.) shall be the responsibility of the lessee. The lessee shall also be obliged to provide insurance coverage for the equipment and objects it/he/she owns. The arrangement, insurance and restoration to the original condition must be provided by the lessee within the agreed deadlines which are determined after taking the extent to which the other museum rooms are occupied into account.
5. Compliance with the agreed deadlines: The arrangement, insurance and restoration to the original condition must be provided by the lessee within the agreed deadlines which are determined after taking the extent to which the other museum rooms are occupied into account. In case of non-compliance with the abovementioned deadlines, penalties shall be charged in the amount of the agreed daily rent for the room concerned.
6. An operational/technical meeting 10 days prior to the event: The lessee shall be obliged to hold a meeting with the Museum where the final use of the premises shall be determined. At the meeting which must be held no later than 10 days prior to the event, the script and the designs relating to the event must be submitted.
7. Handover and return of the premises, the time of the event and the responsible person: Upon signing the agreement, the responsible person shall be appointed by the lessee who will be in charge of communicating with the City Museum of Ljubljana as regards any technical and operative matters. The responsible person shall take over the premises and return them after the event to the responsible person of the City Museum of Ljubljana.
8. Miscellaneous: Smoking on the premises of the City Museum of Ljubljana is not allowed.